• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
4:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And Movie!Kat's breakdown after Rue's death was just awesome. I've heard some people don't like it, but I think it expresses Book!Katniss's greif she expresses prefectly.
    I always think Cloave and Cato were more than just the killing-machine our Kat sees them as. I thought they were cute together. Every time I read the book and I read: "Clove! Clove!" I hear a boy in my head, just screaming in horror, and I have to keep myself from crying.

Also, i loved Movie!Thresh. The way he grabs Clove and asks her about Rue.....it shows how much he privatley loved (Plantonically) that little-girl, and it gives me chills.
    Clove is so cute in your Avie. I've always thought there must be more to her than just being Knife-Girl.

And that moment in the book when Thresh grabs Clove and she yells for Cato, and Kat says she heards him go "Clove! Clove!" and then he holds her hand and begs her not to leave him, I went "OMP!!!! HE LOVES HER!!!!!!!"
    I saw a mockingjay-pin necklace at Hot Topic, but it was $20, so I couldn't buy it. I am totaly in love with Peeta.

Hip-Hip!
    Eaxcatly! So, now HG names:

Katniss
    Gale
    Prim
    Foxface
    Clove
    Rue

Peeta may be somewher, possibly. And I like Movie!Cato's little chara-devel at the end, before his, y'know, scary, grusome death.
    So, far, I know that Prim, Katniss, Gale, and Rue have been taken. I don't know if any else have been grabbed.

Also, I wanna FR you, but I can't see a "Send Friend-Request" button on your profile.
    I used to have a set of Dungeon Dice somewhere...in here, no...ah, here, my Blast Lizard! Hahahaha, I am unbeatable at your creation! Too bad there's not a Dungeon Dice Online...or I'd beat ya!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom