LightningTopaz
Local time
9:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll see what I can do. There's actually one in my mind (just need to remember the title of it), but it may be too long since I read it in a small book a long time ago.

EDIT: Found out what it's called: The Wonderful Adventures of Nils, or in Swedish, Nils Holgerssons underbara resa genom Sverige (Nils Holgersson's wonderful journey across Sweden, when directly translated). Are you familiar with it? It even got an anime adaption, maybe you can use it as reference.
    Um, I was wondering if you could review my fic. I know you're probably busy now with the awards going on, but I didn't feel comfortable asking people to review my fic until after I finished updating it XD
    Hey do you mind reading and reviewing/giving your opinion on my fanfiction Opelucid's Investments? I would very much appreciate it.
    I would give the basic characteristics of the pokemon. Also, I would like you to add improvements too not just me. I will send you the first chapter and we will work on each section at a time.
    Could you be a co author for my fanfic? I would really like you to add some improvements to my fanfic. I have had no luck finding anyone willing to beta read or be a co author for my fanfics. I posted on threads requesting beta readers, posted blogs concerning them, and even threads requesting co authors. I could really use your help.
    I kinda figured that after reading it, and you're doing pretty good at giving it that feel
    That sounds like a reasonable pace considering the size of the chapters episodes. I subscribed so you don't have to vm me each time a new one comes up :D
    I didn't want to post this in the thread, but it's not a HUGE secret...

Anyways, it's a retelling of the second-generation games, except Red lost to Giovanni three years prior, resulting in Team Rocket being the dominant force in the area of Kanto and Johto.
    haha, sure.

I'll take a swing at it later. But right now, I need to get some sleep. See ya later!
    Its funny because that story is a true story from history. The peom written to fool the king is called "Sawt Safir Al-Bolbolee". That story is the exact same as the orginal (of course no pokemon).
    Hey Lightning,

About your prompt, you do know that it was based off a true story. Just out of curiosity, how did you know the story?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom