R
Local time
5:02 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I'm usually on right at 2-4 depending when I wake up lol night shift is never forgiving when it comes to trying to plan something in daylight hours
    I just compared the Rayquaza with the hacked on and the OT's are not the same and th ID's are also different so I think I have the legit one now but I still want you to clone it and check it. If you find it to be legit you can keep the clone for free XD to replace the hack.:)
    I just got my Rayquaza replaced. Do you want to clone it and check it just to make sure? Thanks man.:)
    I did take a look at Pokemon Secure. It does thave the correct moveset and OT. Are you sure? Here is the link to see XD but from what I can see it is legit XD. I just want to make sure as it looks legit to me. Anyway here is the Link XD.:

Pok

I am going to make a request on Neoseeker for a legit one XD. Thanks man.:(:) I hate hacks XD.:)
    OK. Sounds good. I am on Wi-Fi now XD. Also I will need the Rayquaza cloned please. I am still trying to find a 4th gen cloiner too XD.:)
    I have to find a 4th gen cloner XD. I don't want them off 4th gen completely because I have to keep White open for any massive trades in the future. So I have to get them cloned and transferred. I am having a hard time finding a 4th gen cloner XD. Are you able to pick something from my 5th gen events? That would make it a whole lot easier. My 4th gen cloner that normally clones and transfers can't even get on Wi-Fi due to his new router not accepting his DS. He does not know how to change the settings to allow his DS to be able to see the router. Otherwise I would have contacted him for cloning and transferring XD. Check my thread in Celadon Mart as my 5th Gen events and DW Pokemon are in the 3rd post. I have the Japanese starters from the DW and the Korean DW Rayquaza too XD.:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom