• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Beck
Local time
2:38 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you, I'll definitely take you up on that offer one day! Have you ever thought about opening up a "shop" in this section? The Artisan's Gallery I definitely think your signatures would be quite popular :) (Of course, that's only if you wanted to, don't feel pressurised haha ) Yeah, I'll make them work :p What's your favourite section so far?

Also, sorry for the really late reply, I was busy :p
    That's awesome! I'm too lazy to make signatures really, I just stick to my favourite Pokémon sprites :B Now that.... that's perfect. Thank you! Now I just have to edit the instruments in, and my dream is complete. Ah yeah, I saw that! I really agree, this is a great place. (That's why I've been here for three years)

I overuse emoticons :I
    Wait, you made them yourself? D: I can't decide who would be a better drummer, Abomasnow or Turtwig :p Jynx would definitely make a good singer, I'd say (but then there would be two Ice types in the band >.<) How are you finding it here at BMGf?
    I think a mixture of both. The Heracross one was awesome too! Haha, thanks :) I'm thinking of creating some of my own so I can have a Pokémon band as my signature xD
    I'd like to apologize for the confusion over the claim thread. I wasn't aware of the one in World at the time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom