• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
2:34 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I grew up watching my brothers play Resident Evil, among other things. xD
    And from what I've seen of SH2 so far, PH is is scarier than Robbie. Robbie doesn't kill you in one hit was a ginormous knife. :S
    Awww but he's just a friendly lil' pink bunny.
    Yeah, she's awesome. :3

You end up with somebody no matter what you do. I think if you annoy everybody you end up with Rose (the cat). xD
    Yeah, you get lots of options to please/annoy the different party members. I mean, think about it - you're a guy in a party that's all girls otherwise. How can it not be part dating sim? ;p Anyway, in the end the girl who likes you the best shows up in your ending.

I picked Serene. So awesome. :3
    I think so. I mean, seeing as the game is part dating-sim, the ending is dependent on your love interest. :p
    It took me 3 attempts to beat it, but that's more because I tend to get distracted. :B

Nope. :(
    I've only beaten Homecoming and Shattered Memories. Got HD Collection and I'm about an hour into SH2. :D

Robbie has nothing on Pyramid Head. :scared:
    Yeah! FOR ME TOO! IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO RAISE UP THAT KINDA MONEY!!xO
    YEAAAH! CHOCOLATE BUNNIES AND PEEPS!xD
    I decapitated like 30 peeps now and two bunnies..>:3
    I was about to log off now...bye!
    Well I'm glad u can be your fun self with me!!:D
    Sometimes my birthday is like that, *pats your back* there there.
    WHAT KIND OF CAKE!!??:D
    OFMGAWD!!!:0
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!XDXD
    As for having fun in the club that's a definite yes cuz I know pretty much everybody who got accepted and I'm a social girl, so is all good!:3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom