• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
evkl
Local time
2:12 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, when you edit specific users in the ACP, there's a dropdown box in the Profile box called “Custom User Title”, and it has three options: (1) No; (2), Yes, user set; and (3) Yes, admin set (HTML allowed) - I'm fairly certain that's what you change to use code in your usertitle.
    Um, is there any reason behind why Bulbagarden staff don't use HTML usertitles? One forum I saw let moderators use them (or request via PM or some such), and another board I saw had a thread to let users with a minimum post count request them; both of them vB. Does it have some usage flaw when upgrading from vB2 to vB3 to vB4 or something…? :< (I know they're only set in the ACP and require a setting that marks it as admin-set.)
    I was talking with Kitaouji Satsuki, the owner of Ever Grande City, and he seems to prefer vB3 because of its aestheticness or some such. I guess people can have differing opinions even then? >_>

I guess I prefer vB4 because I'm so used to it on Bulbagarden, which is probably why its hard for me to be comfortable at PC.
    I have finally gotten sick of free web hosting and purchased the hi-grade shiznit. Do you think I should've gotten vB3 instead of vB4? I tried getting domain extensions that people recognize, so I tried to avoid .ws, .name, and .info, unlike last time.
    Waiting for my bank to clear through so I can purchase this web hosting for a .com and a .net, and getting really impatient.

How have you been? >_> :)
    You're the 17th member of Bulba :eek: Sorry, I'm counting through the numbers and thought you would be later than 17th. 19 doesn't exist for some reason...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom