• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
2:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, Jaina isn't exactly the luckiest person in the warcraft universe. Let's see: Ex-lover turns undead, homeland destriyed by said ex-lover, father killed nearly destroying the semi-peace between the Alliance and Horde and just about everyone in the alliance being determined to ignore her and restart the war with the horde. I just hope it turns around in thebfuture.
    The skin that was used was the "World Beyond" skin. However, the banner has been changed back to what it was before.
    Most WC3 players say that finding a match is impossible because everyone only plays DotA. Most DotA players have never even played the campaign, let alone normal matches online and get WC3 + Frpzen Throne just to play dota. Among the 30 or so people in my college who play dota, only 2 know how to even play standard wc3 and I was the one who encouraged them to try and only one ended playing standard somewhat regularly.
    Well she's my all time favorite of any anime and game, but I also have favorites from different animes and games.
    Starcraft 1 and Warcraft 2 were my first video games. :D

How about DotA? I know that lots of wc3 players hate dota and the other way roundbut I enjoy both.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom