• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Herbizarre
Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good call. He won't remember it much anyways, and he's probably happier playing with the boxes the toys come in than the toys themselves at this point.

Now it's 698 x 98.
    This is how I see it. Is that how the text lays out for you too?
    Did you get him a lot of presents?

That's what threw me off at first until I started a new train of thought. xD

Nah, that would be for sigs over 300 pixels high. xD Yours isn't too bad, having everything in size 1 font should put it within the limit.
    Aw is this your first time being an uncle? :3c

LittleGreenMen? As in Mars being related to space -> aliens -> aliens of the little green variety? If so that's getting really creative. xD

And just a heads up, your sig is 15 pixels too high. ^^;
    ^^; There's still not much to go on. Even after reading his bio, I don't feel I can even begin throwing out names. You really might be better asking someone who knows both, I'm afraid.
    @@ Sorry for the late reply.

Crossovers are usually not my area of expertise, since it takes actual knowledge of both parties, and I know nothing of F-Zero. ^^; I don't think I can help, in this case.
    Oh, o_O my apologies. My down-size in rank meant a down-size in how many PMs my folder will take. It'll probably be a while before I can get any of those. So what are you looking for?
    First pairings can be quite special. :) Believe the first one I ever actively supported was Advanceshipping.

The only F-Zero game I played was the one for the N64, so I'm not very familiar with the story behind the characters. ^^;
    Hey there!

Just a note, the signature limit is 600 pixels wide by 160 pixels high. Yours is 932 x 257. Please adjust your sig accordingly.

Thank you. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom