T
Local time
4:05 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sigups closeon Sunday andyou have two weeks to battle your opponent so you have plenty of time to sort it out. Please keep me notified.
    Haha, seriously? That's awesome, thanks for letting me know! Have you read any of Brotherhood yet? That's my new one.
    That VM made me really happy to see. All must know the glory of Chandelure!

You're welcome, man.
    Me too actually.. Looking back, I dunno why I stopped writing, even with everything that was going on, because now that I'm back into it I realise it helps me think things through better, gets my brain juices flowing I guess. To be honest, I think it was just the monsterous task of the summary that needed to be done that was putting me off. But about two weeks ago I just sat down and said to myself "I'm just gonna do it all at once and then that'll be that.", so I did. :L Sorry to bother you with that PM, but I'm glad to see that you're still reading... :)

Was that the old Scramble Challenge thread? Did I set you that one? Good grief, I still haven't finished my Sapphire one; it's still going though, I've not saved over it or anything... Maybe I'll finish it over Summer.
    Don't worry I already posted chapter 17 you can edit chapter 18 when you get better.
    I wanted to remind you not to worry about chapter 15 and 16 in terms of correcting though you don't really need to read them either unless you want to.
    Hey were you able to finish the chapter, it's been two weeks today and I don't want to let things drag out too much.
    Damn, had just spent a good couple of months testing and building a team. Ah well, maybe there are some tournaments I can participate in. Thanks for answering.
    Has the wifi ladder kind of died down or are people just challenging each other through VM? Last post was February :S
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom