LightningTopaz
Local time
12:40 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey do you mind reading and reviewing/giving your opinion on my fanfiction Opelucid's Investments? I would very much appreciate it.
    I would give the basic characteristics of the pokemon. Also, I would like you to add improvements too not just me. I will send you the first chapter and we will work on each section at a time.
    Could you be a co author for my fanfic? I would really like you to add some improvements to my fanfic. I have had no luck finding anyone willing to beta read or be a co author for my fanfics. I posted on threads requesting beta readers, posted blogs concerning them, and even threads requesting co authors. I could really use your help.
    I kinda figured that after reading it, and you're doing pretty good at giving it that feel
    That sounds like a reasonable pace considering the size of the chapters episodes. I subscribed so you don't have to vm me each time a new one comes up :D
    I didn't want to post this in the thread, but it's not a HUGE secret...

Anyways, it's a retelling of the second-generation games, except Red lost to Giovanni three years prior, resulting in Team Rocket being the dominant force in the area of Kanto and Johto.
    haha, sure.

I'll take a swing at it later. But right now, I need to get some sleep. See ya later!
    Its funny because that story is a true story from history. The peom written to fool the king is called "Sawt Safir Al-Bolbolee". That story is the exact same as the orginal (of course no pokemon).
    Hey Lightning,

About your prompt, you do know that it was based off a true story. Just out of curiosity, how did you know the story?
    No, thank you, that won't be necessary. I already have a long list of stories I want to read, and I don't think I'll be able to squeeze a long-Chaptered story.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom