C
Local time
12:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there! I noticed your Mario fic (the one about the Koopa kingdom and all) and I read a bit of it. It's interesting, though not something I expected from a Mario fic. But don't worry, that's a good thing! I'm just used to what I've seen on fanfiction.net I guess, lol. Anyway, if you like Mario games, would you be interested in my Mario fic? I haven't put the link to it in my sig yet, but it's called Super Luigi: Battle Star Legend (or just Super Luigi for short). I started it because Luigi has always been my favorite character and I always thought he deserved more attention (of course, the fic was started long before Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon was announced as well as before Super Mario Galaxy 2 came around). But if you're not a Luigi fan, I understand. You don't have to read my fic if you don't want. :p
    Hey man, I saw what you said before. I hope you realize what's happening in the forums today is only temporary. I mean, look at what today is. Everybody's just having some fun.
    hi clivekoopa! Nice to meet you! i just came by to tell you that i just read your post about trade evolutions, and to say that i totally share you hate about it, i mean... IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY FREACKING SENSE!, now turning rant mode off, wanna be friends?
    Hey CliveKoopa. I saw you had asked about my fic in the 'second anime' thread... just wanted to let you know that the link to my fic is: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=57513

Just FYI: it's an anime-based fic that takes place 5 years in the future. So if you are a fan of the anime and wanted something a bit more 'adult' I think you'll like this.

Please leave your thoughts, comments, criticisms, etc. on the thread :) I appreciate anyone who takes the time to read my lil story.
    you could always go to a sprite shop, siggy shop shop or avvi shop for your accunt.

Best Sprite - ChaoZZ HotneZZ (or KuruMorru)
    Best Siggy - VaporeonFan11 or Dr. Octagonapus
    Best Avvie - ChaoZZ HotneZZ
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom