• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Shadow-Lucario
Local time
9:16 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, late reply! Too much school work...

I see the Atelier games every once in a while at chain video game stores, but not at places like Wal-Mart. They're cheap online, though, usually (except for the special editions and stuff).
    Have you seen the special limited edition for Atelier Meruru? It's really awesome, with a T-shirt, soundtrack, and art book. It's only available from the official site, I think, though.
    Ah, thanks for understanding! Yeah, we ended up having to talk it over. I think we've mostly settled things, thank goodness.
    Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm not ignoring you or anything, but there's been a "situation" at my house were I've become the villain so to speak, so I don't know if I should play anything online right now, because I might sound really mad, and I don't want anyone thinking that I'm mad at them. It's just... *sigh* Let's just say my grandma needs to stop getting her feelings hurt so easily.

It might blow over by later today, though, so I'll let you know. I need to get on Tekken or Soulcalibur to unwind...
    I'm not too big on FPS's like Call of Duty but I do love GTA. Nationality doesn't play a factor into who I accept as friends so you being Welsh doesn't bother me.
    Hey, sorry I missed your VM from the other day.

I don't mind the add to PSN. I'm not on there too often but when I am I'd be up for some multiplayer games.

I like Action, Adventure, Platform and Fighter games.
    No I don't have a Vita. I may get it for my 21st birthday because I will be getting a Wii U for Christmas this year and there currently aren't enough games which would make me want a Vita for my 20th birthday which is in 4 days (Friday). Do you live in Wales?
    I've completed the normal story of Ocarina of Time 3D but I've only done the Inside the Deku Tree dungeon in Master Quest and I have the gold cups of all 50cc and 100cc grand prix in Mario Kart 7. Yes I fancy a race sometime but I'm normally limited in 3DS internet connections as I said on 21 January. My progress in Four Swords is interesting because I have a DSi and 3DS which both have it downloaded. I normally play video games with someone else in my university, who has a 3DS, one night a week for at least 3 hours and recently that has consisted of Mario Kart 7 or Pokémon main series games then Four Swords and then if we have enough time Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs. From this I have gotten the Silver, Gold and Hero's keys and completed the 12 dungeon Vaati's place and all 3 Realm of Memories levels on my DSi. The other person's 3DS broke soon afterwards and was replaced but all her 3DS data was lost so we are playing through the game again on my 3DS and her 3DS and so far we have the Silver, Gold and Hero's keys and tonight we are going to try the last Vaati's palace. How far are you in Mario Kart 7 and Zelda? I see that you made PSV group. I don't have a PSV because there are currently not enough games which would make me consider buying it and I'm usually more interested in Nintendo games hence one of the reasons why I'm a writer for Bulbanews. I do have a PS3 but I normally only buy PS3/Xbox 360 exclusive games for it such as Final Fantasy and Assassin's Creed games and download PS1 games from the PlayStation Store. There is a Sony / PSN Gamers group which I'm a member of. Would you be interesting in joining it?
    I am studying maths. How is your course? I also have Mario Kart 7 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Four Swords.
    Wooooow!XD
    I'm so estatic for you!
    let me know when you gets it!
    I'm happy cuz my case/stand for my kindle fire came in yesterday and its purple and its aweshum and I'm using it now!!
    oops, gotta go to school now so we can talk later!^^
    Bye, Shadow!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom