Noivern
Local time
3:57 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nope. I'm leaving Bulbagarden for now, I'll check in every so often but I don't know when I'll be back for good, if ever.

I've been a total mess ever since I joined this place, and I think it's time I put it behind me.
    It's not because I don't have any Snivy avatars that I don't love Snivy anymore! I LOVE SNIVY WITH ALL MY HEART.
    Yes, the time has come; I'm running to be Commander and Chief of the United States of America in the 2012 Presidential Elections. As I've told the other candidates on Bulbagarden, I'll be doing it with a null campaign budget and hopefully without a campaign manager! (Unless of course you'd like to manage my campaign, maybe? :3)

…All roleplay aside, check the Everything Chat Thread (you know where) for an important message.
    Yeah, only unless you're either actively looking for them it's generally kinda hard to stumble upon them. Or even tell that they're that old.
    That is a bad thing, as during the 90s you were consistantly younger than 7 years old. And you really shouldn't be on the internet at that age.
    Not that anyone would mind, we're all used to calling you Twiggy anyway (well without the eighth notes).

About that artwork, it's more of copying than drawing. And then, after I finished it, I decided to turn it into my avatar with some minor modifications...
    I just clicked yes there. Kahlil, yes, I was the one who requested a Raikou avatar I use in my profile... He had a group also dedicated to his avvies. xD
    You like angry birds? You should totally join this: Angry Birds Fanclub! - Bulbagarden Forums =D Still using all those avatars made by... wait a second who made them, Kovu-something. He has been VERY inactive lately. Whats up? =D
    Sorry, added the 5 hours to it, which makes it 16 hours by itself, a meager record.

I'm feeling nostalgically and depressively reminiscent, and I made a blog I think you should take a look at.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom