• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
K
Local time
10:30 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I themed Wriggle not that long ago myself and had the same usertitle for the first few days of it. o_O;
    D
    Not sure I remember you, but hello XD I'm LOVING the Twilight Rapidash avatars!! Very cool ^_^

I might change my profile to card captor sakura or something soon XD As long as it isn't anything thats too offencive to other members here, cuz my tastes can be rather...bazar, to say the least. I still don't understand how so but *shrug*
    Really? Do you support any Hetalia ships, or are you just not much of a shipper (which is totally fine, since I can understand that point of view)?
    America? He's also my sister's favorite (and she has a plush of him; he's in competition to my England plush XD).

Do you, by any chance, support the USUK shipping?
    Hi!

Yeah, lately I've been seeing a lot of fellow Hetalia fans. ^_^

England is one of the most hilarious characters, and my favorite (but I actually think that Romano is probably the funniest character). Who's your favorite Hetalia character?
    D
    Fine, i'll re-add you...

Sorry again....
    D
    IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY Please don't be mad at me!!! I'm insecure!!!! Your comment made me mad :mad: *remove's from friend list..*
    D
    Sorry if I upseted you...
    D
    The idea of preppies honistly makes me dislike roses a little :(

But enouth of that topic. I hope we can have a pokemon battle sometime! I bet your good ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom