• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
5:22 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haha 'you have to be nice now'? You seem plenty sweet already, so I think you're fine ;)
    And don't be discouraged! I think you're a great writer. You give me too much credit ^^;
    Yeah, I heard about it. Advanceshipping threads talk about. Hmm.. I love to enter but I haven't done good oneshot lately..I'll think about it..XD
    This is something I will have to discuss with the other Writer's Workshop mods, but thanks for coming to me first.

Question - Is this contest authorised by the Shipper's Paradise mods? If so, it might be worth enquiring as to whether you can have a separate thread for your contest. I'm not familiar with Shipper's Paradise, so I honestly do not know what the answer will be. I just think if it is a Shipper's Paradise based contest, the organisation of the contest should probably happen in the Shipper's Paradise. If that is indeed the case, there is no issue with you posting the actual one shots in the Writer's Workshop (everyone is free to post whatever fics they want). In this case, you should probably have the discussion thread for the contest in the Shipper's Paradise - I understand, of course, that the mods may not want this discussion in the Advanceshipping thread itself, but perhaps they would be willing to have a separate thread for the contest in the forum? It is worth asking at least.

If this contest is not authorised by the Shipper's Paradise, then what you are essentially asking is whether you can hold a contest in the Writer's Workshop. This is something I will have to discuss with the other Writer's Workshop. We currently have a policy that outside of our official Awards, comparing authors is not allowed. I'm concerned that a user run contest would be in contradiction to this rule. Of course, as I've said, if the contest itself is based in the Shipper's Paradise, but the works are posted in the Writer's Workshop, that's fine.
    Thanks! I can't wait to read your entry as well. Lol, that's why I like contest. It's interesting to see what others can come up with, especially when it has a theme. That way it's awesome to see how others interpret it! xD
    Don't look up tvtropes. Trust me on that one. You'll never look at any form of media the same way and your watching/reading/playing experience will be ruined. If you want my reviews, post your stories here and help our Fanfiction subforum grow. ;)
    Don't look up tvtropes. Trust me on that one. You'll never look at any form of media the same way and your watching/reading/playing experience will be ruined. If you want my reviews, post your stories here and help our Fanfiction subforum grow. ;)
    Oh no, I'm no writer. I prefer analyzing stuff other people have written and look for tropes. DAMN YOU TVTROPES YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFE.

I am a veteran. My first post on this forum was in the old Advanceshipping thread (that thread was totally awesome btw) way back in October 2008 or so. And I'd been lurking since atleast late 2007. The only one in the AS thread who was there before me and is still active is Midnightmoon602 who is also the first friend I made here. Maybe Dracoman was there before me too but I'm not sure.

Ahh, nostalgia...
    I didn't write anything like that. You must have me mistaken for someone else. You're not the first though. There's another person by the name of Ranger Jack Walker or some variation of it on ff.net. Since I took my username from an already existing anime character other people would have done the same.

So yeah, sorry to disappoint but I've never written any fanfic. :)
    Really? Well if I ever get the time to work on my fanfic without having to finish it at the last minute, I'll let you know. I never have anyone betaread my stories before because I get nervous and worry about what their response would be if I ever let that happen.
    Yup, Fanfics, Fan Art, AMVs, etc really support the Shipping, so I might as well contribute right? :)
    Hopefully AdvanceShipping will last for many years to come.
    Haha, are you implying that if I were to volunteer as a judge I would automatically favor you? I'm a bit tougher than that, my friend ;)

Besides, I've been silently lurking for so long, I don't think it'd be right of me to suddenly pop up and offer to judge after judges have already been determined.
    Yeah, I just discovered this place yesterday, hehe. Oh really? Well I'm glad then! Thanks for the welcome! xD
    The same song I used in the Preview. Reason for that is, I can't risk copyright infringement. Apparently the song I used wasn't matched with a third party content, so I'm okay there (hopefully). I have tons of artists/bands on my computer that I can use, but most likely, YouTube will block them or take It down and give me a Copyright Strike. Plus, I've already gotten some progress with the current song and picking another one would make have to restart.
    no it's not, maybe..hmm.. I'll check out the group..

I see you do fanfics. That's nice. I don't write fanfics but I did I try making one in my made-up story but I actually stop. I actually don't know if I was doing the right thing though. I did some drabbles for a change.. once in a while. I'm more of a fanartist than a fanfic writer..:)
    hahahahaha IM SO SORRY! I just took a break from all this for a month to get my grades back up.
    Now I'm back. HI :)
    Its still in the works! :)
    Reason why Its taking so long is because of school. Eventually I'll finish It.
    Yes, I love Belleshipping, I actually made a group for it here..My current fave is SeaMonkeyshippingXD
    hmm..I'll try but I do visit the ADV shipping thread often..I haven't watch any of it yet but that's sound nice..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom