• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
D
Local time
6:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi. I remember you from the Advanceshipping thread a long time ago. I was "Heathcliff Huxtable" at that time. If you'd care to take a stroll down memory lane, let me know. We could chat on IRC or anywhere else you suggest, as neither of us are here anymore.
    Oh hey, you're alive! Nice to know. IRC's still somewhat active, if you ever want to drop in for a visit.

Sorry for not replying right away, my Internet was down for like a week.
    Hi, you checked out the new advanceshipping forum we've been making? It's pretty sweet and a bunch of people you know are there.

ADVancers - Login
    Hey DarkDreams i know you are a veteran advanceshipper here and i would like to apologize about how the thread is doing. Ever since i got in, all the writers started to get in the place and has been causing a bit of trouble for us. I may seem like a douche to you and the other veterans but i promise you only good intentions for our community.
    First it was the fanfiction contest and the constant small talk. i just want to help the thread be more active and i guess all i did was hurt it so im sorry.

If theres anything i can do to fix things up please let me know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom