Karamazov
Local time
6:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There wasn't a new episode though?
    no it's okay. And I'm doing okay, how about you?
    Yeah it was good... :I And not much, you? No I didn't because there isn't a new episode this week or next week, I don't think.
    I've never come acrosss Sleepaway Camp, what's that about?

Ouch. Is it all sorted out now? I had problems with my laptop last month when the hinges quite literally snapped off. Fortunately Tom, my new housemate, is a technical engineer, so he was able to fix it for me. He's a good guy to have around.

I still haven't seen the episode in full, though I watched all of Cabernet's bits. She didn't scrape even a marginal victory, as per usual, though it was refreshing finally to see her again outside of some tournament setting.
    for no apparent reason i would like to ask you why almost all of your profile pictures involve Girls. It sorta makes you smell like virgin. But don't worry it is a good smell.
    for no apparent reason i would like to ask you why almost all of your profile pictures involve Girls. It sorta makes you smell like virgin. But don't worry it is a good smell.
    I read that as 'hunting' without the job, hah! Alright then, I'll see you whenever then. Bye!
    Aw.. yeah this computer is slow too. Bulba especially. And not much. I'm leaving soon
    People either post who gave the infraction or argument start occurring due to people not agreeing with them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom