• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Noivern
Local time
7:46 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got it from last chapter of Ranse Picture Scroll. Let's just say I couldn't find a better scene of the lantern without a part of it being cut off.
    I do too when it comes to the official games. But, I think you should give a ROM hack a go, it'll be fun :D.

Trust me its much more fun than any of the canon games on emulators
    It needs color methinks.

And why don't you like emulators? I thought the country you live in was one of those countries like Sweden that's favored by pirates because of legal leniencies… -.-
    YOU SAID YOU'D SHARE ALL OF YOUR AVVIES WITH ME!!!!!!!

Well here's mine. I keep them pre-organized in my pictures folder, classified by type of image » Associated website » Order of use. And I included all of my profile pics and some of my salvagable global signature images too :D.

Clickie!
    It's sort of fun scaring people with it provided you don't pass out, lol.

Have you seen some of the Lonely Island's videos? They're quite funny and originated from Saturday Night Live. Their music is sort of explicit, so I don't think I'll link to it here.
    I've noticed something with orange juice. When drinking it normally, it has the consistency and feeling of blood in the throat, particularly on the roof of the mouth.

How do I know what blood tastes like in the back-half of my mouth? Thank the smog of the factories surrounding our state capital for my many nosebleeds, one of which completely drenched two cloth rags until they couldn't hold any more liquid.
    I am done with another Dark-type article, although it's not a review this time. It's called "Selected Useful Dark-type moves".

That's it for now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom