• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Zima
Local time
1:18 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• one would be right, but even if I was Mafia, I would tell you that. but I really am town. but you can't trust anyone, can we.
    Like how I have to make sure HCLoom doesn't get vigkilled and to always watch my back around CrocoZenax since he's always mafia? :p

But, yes, I definitely agree with you. :3
    Haha, yeah. ^^;

I don't like them just being CROCONAW or TOGEPI or NIDOQUEEN or something like that. x3
    Close enough.

yeah, i'm still being stupid and not really getting how that proves anything. though, deleting the post was kinda odd if you were town. D:

...i seem to miss obvious things sometimes. $10 that you're facepalming due to my ignorance above.

*accepts friend request*

Thanks. :3
    Really? ^^;

To be honest-and this is me probably derping-I didn't really notice anything alignment-revealing.

The post disapeared shortly after I read it, so I didn't take it in as much as I could, but I took it as a joke. It only said something like 'Does that mean one of them is mafia?', right?
    the Baltics states? after what he made them do in the movie No one, everyone shall love and become one with Russia.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom