• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Bikini Miltank
Local time
2:55 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• But the low tier sections affect how people view the Pokemon in question. Charizard, once the most popular Pokemon, became hatable in this forum's community because of its performance in competitive play.
    I feel like everyone is against me because no one takes competitive play as a must be to be a hardcore Pokemon fan. I blame Smogon's analysis for how I characterize the community in general.
    I know! Someone linked it in Skype, so I tracked down a bigger version to use. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was a future avatar.
    That guy with the hat is Jimmy. He's based off of the male player's character in Gold/Silver/Crystal/Heart Gold/Soul Silver versions. He first appeared in the Pokemon Chronicles episode involving Raikou.
    Noticed that your Location is spelt in such a way that it spells out a derogatory word. Is this really the initials of where you live?

That's it for now.
    Please excuse my rudeness, but---

I never wanted a girlfriend for the sake of having one, that's just stupid. If I was that dumb, I wouldn't even be able to use a computer properly, and I'd probably ride my bike over a cliff without realizing that I'd be impaled by the sharp rocks below.

The morons of society are the ones who go to such lengths to achieve trivial status symbols that mean less than how many times you went on xbox live.
    Especially on the internet.

Yeah, and even now, despite being 21, I am still learning to master my social skills.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom