• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
H
Local time
1:48 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So do you know how to contact beastmode953? He has been banned and I think I know for what post but I just wanted to ask him: For how long are you banned?

If you can somehow contact him, just ask him that question for me and tell me his answer.
    To all Advanceshipping Nation Members:

So its been a crazy couple of days but please don't take the moderators warning too harshly and most of all keep posting and keep Advanceshipping alive and kicking.

-RJW
    Send it to me on Fanfiction. And remember to leave a review for subtle confession by s muffin. If people actually listened that fic could hit a hundred reviews. And ringer by midnightmoon602
    alright I've been searching for your avatar picture FOR FOREVER.
    You MUST, and I demand you MUST show em where to get it! ARghhhhhhhhhjkfsahgjkldnsh lkjaghgkjl raja kgdnf!!!!!!!
    ...sorry the inner demon in me took over ^^'
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom