• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
6:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem, I'll go read it now!

I've just read it too. I've posted the review, I tried to keep it reasonably short despite how much I've read because I personally don't like when I get long reviews. With the exclusion of your most recent chapter since I just posted a long-ish review, I'll hopefully be able to do short, normal reviews on each chapter as you post it from now on.
    All right, go! xD and actually if this doesn't seem picky, I also posted a new chapter of Going Rogue last week.

Though I am gonna post a new chapter like right now, for SYR.
    I don't mind either really xD they're both great in my eyes and Bonney.

I'll sitll wait.
    I don't mind Nami fanservice xD and yeah I'm watching it tonight I already found a site to watch it in.

I'll hold you to that you know xD
    I mean I have nothing against anime but I read manga way faster than I can watch anime, for an anime I'd have to wait till I can find the episodes, then wait for them to load and then watch them, I procrastinaete a lot too so I lose a lot of time in watching it. Though I am thinking of watching the Strong World movie for One Piece since it looks cool.

I would appreciate it if you did that :)
    Yeah Full Metal Alchemist was pretty good, but I only read the manga.

What have you thought so far?
    Well he is made of rubber and he is the typical shonen protagonist so that's pretty much a given.

What chapter are you on right now?
    That was his purpose xD the annoying antagonist that thinks he's better than he is, now we know why no one does that anymore.

I don't know, it only shows images not words hell I don't know how Enel was able to breathe up there.

Yes it was pretty good, but if Luffy loses ten years of his life then he could die at any moment really.

Also have you been reading SYR?
    Glad to see Skyridge is back!
    Funny story, you know a few months ago...well, a year ago actually, there was a thread about Pokémon BW where we had funny challenges. Mine ws to beat Skyla with a Yamask.
    God, that was a freaking pain. So hard. BUt i did it. ;) Toxic ftw.
    He uses those story arcs to explain things about other characters, some of those arcs have been turned into special episodes such as Buggy's adventure to get back his body, Coby and Helmeppo training with Garp and Jango becoming a Marine, he also did a story arc for Wapol and CP9.

Plus the mini arc explained that the population from the sky islands actually come from the moon.

True, he doesn't really have a lot of room for advantages.

Impel Down, Luffy just lost miserably to Magellan.
    Well they probably won't Oda did a special mini arc in the manga for him it's basically a story arc that takes place in the first pages of each chapter and lasts for multiple chapters. According to the mini arc Enel is now in the moon and has formed a new empire.

Do you just wanna see Enel because Luffy has advantage xD that's probably the only reason Luffy would be able to beat it since the writer said that Enel has enough power to be stronger than all the supernovas if he was a pirate.

The writer meant for it to be a break arc since Water 7 was the one that followed it, but he made it too long.
    Well they probably won't Oda did a special mini arc in the manga for him it's basically a story arc that takes place in the first pages of each chapter and lasts for multiple chapters. According to the mini arc Enel is now in the moon and has formed a new empire.

Do you just wanna see Enel because Luffy has advantage xD that's probably the only reason Luffy would be able to beat it since the writer said that Enel has enough power to be stronger than all the supernovas if he was a pirate.

The writer meant for it to be a break arc since Water 7 was the one that followed it, but he made it too long.
    What I didn't like about Skypiea was that it dragged on after a while. I mean it was good up to the point after that flashback story, in fact you might even say that flashback was probably the thing I liked the most about the arc to begin with. But after that the arc had already gotten so long that it just seemed rushed Luffy's final battle against Enel was only two chapters long, plus I didn't like Enel that much as a villain either he just seemed way too cliche.

Though my least favorite arc would have to be the Davy Back Fight at least until Aokiji appeared, the arc was part of the manga but apart from the admiral's appearance it all seemed like filler.
    Well she also faced off agianst those giant crocodiles and took a beating to try and save the others, she did what was in her power to save her country and she knocked down both Mr 7 and Ms. Father's day. Sure she might not have had powers or cool fights but she was just a normal girl whose only goal was to save her country, she was a lot braver than I would've been in that situation and then she gave up her chance to be with her friends so that she could take care of her country, I don't know about you but that's pretty cool in my book xD problem's that people always overlook everything if a character ever has a moment of weakness >>

Well I mostly liked the third fight because of Gomu Gomu no Storm.

I also really liked Amazon Lilly it was so funny xD
    why do so many people hate Vivi xD she's one of my favorite characters for god's sake...well I guess I'm used to the fandom always bashing characters that I like .__. Alabasta was awesome though xD the fight between Luffy and Crocodile was priceless.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom