S
Local time
12:46 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can tell. I left an entire forum because the battling threads started to adapt the Smogon rules to their battling rules as opposed to regular ones, and it annoyed me.
    No, but I do know of Smogon and it's notoriety. To me, Smogon is nothing more than a bunch of butthurt perfectionist players who complain about any Pokemon with a base stat over 500 or so, and think that their ways of battling are better than anyone else's ways.
    I don't remember where exactly I found it, but it's an image being used to promote this ポケモンご当地 series of souvenir goods that they've started rolling out in Japan. Famitsu has a gallery of all the souvenirs here, but unfortunately all the images are watermarked.
    You're from Eureka! Awesome! I have family in Arcata; I like it up there better than here. Now we can debate about the best thing to get at Los Bagels or something, idk.
    Hey, if you're trying to tag someone like you are in this post, put a semicolon after their name and they'll get a notification. Hope that helps.
    Awesome I have to trade and battle two people and then I will trade you. It should not take long so I will drop you another VM when I am ready.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom