• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Kakuna Matata
Local time
1:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh my god I know right? Especially when you take into account HOW FUCKING LONG the wait until season 2 is. I am going to be a sobbing mess of feels and despair ;__; and I thought the wait for new ponies was bad
    Yeah me thinks you are
    oh *bleeeeeeep* I would say good luck finding me but you could use your voodoo mod powers and find me...
    nooooo omg I will die of feels seriously

I agree completely. Feels are fun but they're also so emotionally exhausting I can't even T__T
    OMG YES YES YES. I want to see bb Mako and bb Bolin <333

ughhhh, tell me about it. The show gives me enough feels as it is, and then tumblr and the fandom and everything just escalate it. It's almost unbearable.
    It seriously is. Everytime I watch them interact on the show I just want to glomp the hell out of them both <3

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've seen that. ALL OF MY FEELS ;____;
    ummm

why

why

WHY IS THIS SPREADING AMONGST THE POPULACE or why is your username blank
    *Tries the 'sucking up' method*
    *Returns to own office to find a new bookshelf, full of files of paperwork*
    GET BACK HERE MINION I WANT a refund EXPLANATIONS ABOUT THIS METHOD

If the staff see your new insulated door, then they'd find it lulzy that you paste paperwork that you were supposed to do on your door :p
    WHAT HAVE U DONE ;_;
    omg im telling the mods! wait oh shit you r a mod. :O

Though, this hypothesis must be tested.

Where would you find a good hotel though. Atlantis got destroyed centuries ago.

Since no one calls you that yet, it's safe to say they're all ok. But you have a shrine in your closet to make up for that right?

*Click* Even though we're neighboring states and the languages are almost similar, there is still a lot of differences. Hence why they don't know what the word means. It's basically just a prank call (even though it's a bit ill-mannered). ^^

Maybe because bugs are even more evil-minded? ._.

Hah. There is a 10% decrease in accuracy when fighting fistycuffs. So I win.
    My friends are also bring the Hayo Miyazaki moviesssss. I have Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Castle in the Sky, and Arrietty! Yesssss!!

Makorra's my OTP! For Korra anyhow. I love FatherlyShipping and AgencyShipping just a bit more xD Just a teensy tiny bit. I also love Bosami, and Tahorra. Tumblr's waaayyyy to convincing XO Not to mention I'm good friends with the girl who runs the Tiny Tahno blog :D
    Of course, of course. We wouldn't want the general public to know that there's actually a human being under there.

I've had a few hunches be right, though I've never lynched someone purely because of that. Sometimes I got to ask a cop or a role cop to check the person though.
    You relize you're just sinking yourself further into the hole right?
    Nooo not the bleu dungeons. Wait but I'm here in Dixieland and we don't have bleu dungeons, so ha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom