Virbank Video
Local time
5:16 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! I'm hanging around online now - ready when you are :)
    Dolce
    Dolce
    Hope the Durant makes it easier to breed what you need. :) Thanks a ton for the Regigigas!
    Virbank Video
    Virbank Video
    Thank you so much! If you ever want the Durant back just send me a message - I'll keep hold if it and will happily send it back over to you :)
    Dolce
    Dolce
    Oh don't worry, you can keep it!
    My girlfriend had one, and traded it over to me. :) So when can you trade?
    Reactions: Virbank Video
    Dolce
    Dolce
    Can I have Regigigas? I'll clone it so you won't lose the original and I can trade it back to you. :) I can be on tomorrow afternoon!
    Virbank Video
    Virbank Video
    Oh honestly you can keep the original - I already have one from a few years ago, I really don’t mind :) I got a text from my boss a couple of hours ago telling me I’m working a little longer than expected tomorrow - I’m now working 9.30am until 2pm EST - but any time after that works for me! I hope that’s ok and thanks again!
    Reactions: Dolce
    Dolce
    Dolce
    That's fine! I'll be around after 2pm EST.
    Well today's my day off from work so I can pop in through out the day really. Looks like I'm 4 hours behind you so I'll hop on at 11 am est/ 3pm gmt. Hopefully you'll see this before then. :p
    20 minute drive into Edinburgh. Don't want to give too much away :p
    I saw your thread, and I'd be happy to breed a Shiny Psyduck for you for a water or dawn stone. I'd be happy to do a custom nature/ability too, but it would take a bit longer to do.
    (to reply to VM's: click View Conversation and reply in the text box there, or click my username and reply on my profile)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom