• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
2:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• XD OMG IKR? I saw Dento knick that Purrloin in the foot and knock it out. XD He walks like a PURRLOIN. XD Hehe my favorite Dento episode is the Dento episode with fishing. <3 xDDD It might not be as flashy as some of his others but it's like (from a bias opinion) the most legit thing I've ever watched. xD Eh not much of a Burgundy fan xD but she's funny though. I laughed when her face went red from anger like Pod's did. xD
    In any case, I would love them to get re-designs. If Elesa got one, I want the triplets to get one too! :mad: maybe in maid outfits y/y? I have no idea what happened to him, he's probably out there drawing nude portraits or hanging out with his little bugs or something.~
    Waaaaiiiit, they're not going to be in the new games??? BLASPHEMY!! though i do prefer their anime versions to the game ones, especially cilan Hmmm...that's very interesting indeed...if the writers really do pull that off, I think the entire fandom would explode XD I can also see a LOOOOT more angsty fanfiction being written for them, heh.
    I'm sure since they've been inactive for so long, their muscles have atrophied, just a bit :p And certainly contacts would make them even more indistinguishable?? XD
    Hey, thanks for the friend request! I see that you like the Shadow Triad = Striaton Bros theory :p It's one of my favorites! the animated preview meant nooooothing, they just worked out, that's all!! :D
    Here's the one that starts the "series":

Mewtwo's Experiment Chapter 1: Birth, a pokémon fanfic - FanFiction.Net

The second:

Mewtwo's Experiment: Part 2 Chapter 1, a pokémon fanfic - FanFiction.Net

The third:

Excruciation Chapter 1: Fallout, a Pokémon and Harry Potter crossover fanfic - FanFiction.Net

And the forth:

Trapped on the island of Pokemon Chapter 1: The Arguement, a pokémon fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Thanks for reading!
    :D
    I'm actually making a fanfic dedicated to Shadow. However, he doesn't appear in chapter 1, but he will be making his appearance in chapter 2.
    But you can see everyone elses customizations. Odd...

I'm not too familiar with tech aspects, but maybe someone can help you at the Help Desk.
    If we're talking about PokéSpe technically it isn't the official manga, but the most popular one. But I get what you're saying. xD

It should be on your profile above the text box. Is it not showing up?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom