• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
11:40 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem. That's very nice of you to say this, when I was sorta at fault. I hope there won't be any Grudge among us, heh.
    What got me into Pokémon? Probably my brother. When my brother was 7-ish to 12-ish, he was OBSESSED with Pokémon. He had a few VHS's and would dress up as Ash all the time. Then, he grew older. But I always liked watching the Pokémon episodes, and would watch them whenever I had the chance. Then one day, my mom gave the VHS's to charity. I have no idea why she did that, because those were collectibles. But anyway, I forgot all about Pokémon for 6 years. Then, one day, I randomly had a craving to watch Pokémon. I know. Really random. Anyway, I went on watchpokemonepisodes.com, and started watching from episode one. And, strangely, from episode one, I started becoming a PokéShipper. I'm not kidding. The first time I saw Ash and Misty together, I wondered: "Do those two like each other?" Don't know why I thought that. But back to Pokémon. I always liked the idea of Pokémon. But I never understood how the heck they could fit in a PokéBall. Especially Snorlax. It amazed me how that could get in, then come out of a ball as big as it's nail.

What's your story, by the way? I know it was a HUGE thing in the '90s, but maybe you have a different story (oh, by the way, my favorite type of Pokémon is Psychic [and then Ghost types. Kind of ironic, since my second favorite type of Pokémon is really strong against my favorite type of Pokémon. Favorite Pokémon, you ask? GOLDUCK. I <3333333 Golduck xD]).
    What got me into Pokémon? Probably my brother. When my brother was 7-ish to 12-ish, he was OBSESSED with Pokémon. He had a few VHS's and would dress up as Ash all the time. Then, he grew older. But I always liked watching the Pokémon episodes, and would watch them whenever I had the chance. Then one day, my mom gave the VHS's to charity. I have no idea why she did that, because those were collectibles. But anyway, I forgot all about Pokémon for 6 years. Then, one day, I randomly had a craving to watch Pokémon. I know. Really random. Anyway, I went on watchpokemonepisodes.com, and started watching from episode one. And, strangely, from episode one, I started becoming a PokéShipper. I'm not kidding. The first time I saw Ash and Misty together, I wondered: "Do those two like each other?" Don't know why I thought that. But back to Pokémon. I always liked the idea of Pokémon. But I never understood how the heck they could fit in a PokéBall. Especially Snorlax. It amazed me how that could get in, then come out of a ball as big as it's nail.

What's your story, by the way? I know it was a HUGE thing in the '90s, but maybe you have a different story (oh, by the way, my favorite type of Pokémon is Psychic [and then Ghost types. Kind of ironic, since my second favorite type of Pokémon is really strong against my favorite type of Pokémon. Favorite Pokémon, you ask? GOLDUCK. I <3333333 Golduck xD]).
    I actually have no idea. Maybe Danny and Rudy (Danny mentioned them being "close", and Rudy told Ash that he was clueless, and that was after he told Ash to take care of Misty.) I forgot about the rest, maybe JigglyPuff, since he/she sang and Ash and Misty were shown leening against each other, sleeping. Not sure if you mentioned Tracy, remember him supporring PokeShipping? Maybe there are others, but right mow I'm using my iPod to do this (my laptop charger died) so I can't really look it up.
    That's a pity. I was hoping there was an actual episode where he showed signs of being one.

And I believe that PokéShipping, ContestShipping, and RocketShipping have a chance of becoming canon. I have no idea what QuestShipping is, though. And PearlShipping and OrangeShipping are my most hated shippings too. They just scare me. I mean, I think Brock in the anime is supposed to be 15 or something (I doubt they would put a hormonal 10 year old in the anime) and Tracy is supposed to be the same age, so think about it: A 15 year old with a 10 year old. That is very nasty. NAAAASSSTTTTYYYY (black-chick moment). And besides, they showed no signs of liking each other. They only had 3 hints, that weren't from each other. But I'm not sure about HandyManShipping. Were there hints (I haven't watched chronicles)? Because the one where they go on a date was dubbed. And about PearlShipping, that's just creepy. A lot of PearlShippers tell me that it's a kid anime, and that PearlShipping has the strongest hints. Now, I would like to understand. Your telling me that it's about friendship and love for Pokémon, and then you say that high-fiving is the biggest hint ever. High-fives are probably the most friendly hint ever. I really don't understand some PearlShippers logic. I know I'm being pretty harsh, but I don't know how to say it in kind words.

I have no topic, so you start one :3
    Why thank you! (For profile picture complement)

I agree with you 100%. Their arguments seem to be flirtatious, and the love/hate is just awesome to me :3 I think every other Ash ship has it's different cliché-

PokéShipping- Love/Hate

AdvanceShipping- Student/Teacher or Mentor/Student

PearlShipping- Best Friends Fall In Love

NegaiShipping- I have no clue about this one, honestly.

And I always preferred love/hate, but I wouldn't be supporting this ship if it didn't have any hints (I'm not a big fan of shipping people together if there are no hints, but I'll be honest, I don't mind EgoShipping). And I know a lot of people say that Johto had really little hints, and it is true, but they argued a lot then, which I think still counts as a hint. And so Johto still had a lot of hints, at least in my eyes.

Question (this is a question that I have no idea what the answer is)- PokéShippers sometimes say that Brock supported PokéShipping. Did he actually show some signs of supporting it? If so, which episode(s) does it show that he supports it?

And this is a topic question- Which Pokémon shipping(s) (that means ALL Pokémon shippings) do you think have the most likely chance of happening?
    (I have no idea if I already used this topic. If I did, make another one up, please).
    I agree that it's pretty much canon on Misty's side, so I usually prefer Ash side hints. So my favorite hints would be-
    Naval Maneuvers- Love the jealousy there. Though SO many people deny it and say that a normal person would do that if their friend was ignoring them. So in denial, I personally think.

Ghost of Maiden's Peak- Ash actually notices she's female here, so I'm happy. And I love how she had a passionate background and everything.

Pokéball Peril- I LOVE this hint. They blushed over each other. And Pokémon only presents characters that blush over each other to like each other. (eg. MayxDrew, those two kids from Wherefore Art Thou, Pokémon?)

The Tower of Terror- I just love this episode. I have no idea why, though. I think it's because Ash was teasing Misty a bit, and Misty was really worried over Ash.

Dueling Heroes- Ash just kept staring at Misty, and for some reason, this is one of my favorite hints.

Forest Grumps- I love how the creators only showed Misty and Ash worrying about each other. Makes you think why they only did it for those two.

The Song of Jigglypuff- Same thing with Forest Grumps. The creators made sure that Ash and Misty were slumped next to each other, and they even zoomed in on both of them. Makes you think why they did that.

I have a bunch more, but my hands hurt, since somebody stepped on them (both of them, weird, I know).

So, different question-

What makes PokéShipping hints different from other Ash shipping hints?
    Good point. But I think RocketShipping is going to happen, at least I think so, since Bulbapedia has written something about RocketShipping and Nintendo confirming it and stuff.

And I love the "Sad but True" part. Awesomeness~~ xD

Now, another question (I'm not going to answer it yet, since I still have to think about it)-

What are your favorite PokéShipping hints (from original AND not from original).
    I agree for the most part, and yeah, Cilan is brilliant xD (love the guy! Though not as much as Brock).
    Let's see... new question:

What is the likeliness of PokéShipping ever happening?
    Here's my answer (it's from an old post)-

I'm really 60/40 (60= will happen) on this. 40% 'cause it's a kids show AND were not exactly sure if she'll be back.. and 60% because the hints were very obvious, and the only ones I thought of in a romantic sense.
    I prefer the Indigo League out of all the seasons. It was the start of it all, and like you said, had the original voice actors, which made it better since it reminded me of the awesome times :3. I really only like the original series, it was actually funny, you know? Hoenn was cool-ish, I don't like the idea of contests, though. And Sinnoh was a tiny bit better, since I preferred Dawn over May. And then Black and White is a failure. I love Iris and Cilan, but the show isn't even funny and is too serious. I don't like the new design either, but I can handle that. How about you? What are your opinions on the other regions (that are not part of the original).
    Well, I don't really support many other Pokémon shippings, but I some-what support them, know what I mean? Like RocketShipping(Jesse[Jessie?]xJames)- I really like this one, but don't like it as much as PokéShipping. I think the creators are actually going to make this canon, since they're adults. I also some-what like ContestShipping, since it's obvious and well-hinted at. How about you?
    Best Metallica album for me... is a battle between ReLoad, The Black Album, and S&M (I know it's just a live album, but I LOVE it. You would have never guessed metal and an orchestra would go so perfectly together). I pretty much loved the whole album for those three albums, and listen to them over and over again. Right now I'm loving Of Wolf And Man (S&M) [hums song]. And I know this is COMPLETELY off topic, but I want to ask, why do you like PokéShipping? If you can, give hints/reasons that seem to make this Ash shipping different from the others (NegaiShipping, PearlShipping, etc.)
    I have to say ReLoad. I LOVE Fuel, The Memory Remains, Devil's Dance, The Unforgiven II, Where The Wild Things Are, Prince Charming, Low Man's Lyric, and Fixxxer. I pretty much love half the album (I like the rest of the songs too, just not as much as those 7). I like Load too, but not as much as ReLoad. And I love the S&M version of these songs (not all of them are in S&M, though). Load seemed more of a hard rock/weird kind of rock/metal that I cannot explain. ReLoad was heavier, which is why I think I like ReLoad better.Okay, not sure if we said this one, but I'll ask anyway. Best Metallica album?
    I agree, I love Master of Puppets <3 Welcome Home (Sanitarium) is one of my favorite songs from the album (Battery is my number one favorite song from the album). Though, like I said before, I prefer their new albums. Don't understand how some people say Metallica sucked after ...And Justice For All. I think they got way better o.o

Here's a question-

What album do you prefer? Load or Re-Load?
    Opinion of Operation 51-

From the song The Viewing, I really liked the music (meaning guitar/drums). It's something that I would listen to. My style. And I love how you began and ended the song, that was awesome. From vocals, it seems like you have a pretty good one, but still have a bit to work on. It seems a bit plain, honestly. This is really all I have right now, but if you add some more songs soon, tell me and I'll check it out.
    Hmmm.. well, I'm still in my pre-teens, so I don't really have any skill when in comes to musical instruments, but I do sing a bit, but not in front of a croud or anything (I've noticed that ALL pre-teen girls like to sing, for some reason). I've been wanting to play the guitar, but I have no where to do that. And I have finals (which isn't much, but still have to study) so my mom wouldn't allow me to do anything that distracts me too much. But, I have read in my fortune that I have an innate musical talent of some sort :3 :p Hopefully I have that with drums and/or guitar (electric guitar). I'm not sure if you said you played a specific instrument, but I know you mentioned playing an instrument(s). Which one(s)?
    I agree (about both things you said). Metal is just awesome like that xD. And seriously, Nicki Minaj just annoys me. She's not even good. At all. And Rhianna/ Rihanna/something else (I don't know how to spell her name, please forgive me [not the sarcasm]) isn't all that bad. I can understand why people like her, since she has a strong voice, and is part of the I-don't-like-her-music-but-I-won't-kill-you-if-you-do. And Justin Bieber... GAH. Disgrace. I don't hate HIM personally, I just despise his voice and music. Should have never been in the company, honestly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom