P
Local time
10:11 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cool. ^^;

If they get enough request, they probably will give the anime a good makeover. :D

I heard rumors that they're coming out with a Mario 3DS XL edition. :)

I will. XD What other shows have you watched lately? :)
    I heard it's a hard game. :)

Cool! I just watched the BW 2 animated trailer again. If only the anime was like that. :(

Plus bigger screens makes game more fun. xD

It's neat but I don't watch Avatar. ^^;
    Cool! I'd like to get that and Xenoblade. :)

I'm still drooling over BW 2. ^^;

Japan is getting a Pikachu-themed 3DS XL. If that comes out in NA, I would sell my 3DS in a heartbeat. XD

I saw The Secret World Of Arrietty. I love it! :D
    Snivy is a good starter to choose plus he's so cute! ^^;

I got: Call of Duty 4 (PC), Burnout Paradise (PC), GTA3 and Vice City (Xbox), 3 Splinter Cell games (Xbox), and Panzer Dragoon Orta (Xbox). =D

I haven't touched my DP games in years! xD

Yep. Free internet is nice. :D
    Zoroark and Eevee are also my favs too. :D No idea yet. What starter Pokemon will u choose for BW2? I might go with Snivy since I used Oshawott for BW. :3

I bought some PC and Xbox games recently. :)

I think the general public would agree too. xD

I don't have internet but I can always go to Starbucks. XD
    Nice! I'm so pumped up about BW2! :D I can't wait until October. xD

Those sound like pretty good titles to play. :D

That's good. BW are much better games anyways. :3

Cool! Can't to see your Arietty album. :) I still need to watch the movie. D:
    Nope. BW2 will be out on Oct 7, a day after my b-day! XD

Not yet, but I plan on Pokemon Conquest by the end of summer. :D

Yes it is. Every Zelda game is good so it's hard to decide. :)

I'm glad your DS is fine. Maybe your DS doesn't want to play DP games. :p
    My life's been great lately too! :D I'm just spoiling myself with BW2. xD

Still deciding to play which Zelda game first. ^^;

Nintendo does that a lot with games. :(

Did you get your DS fixed?
    Same here. :D

No idea. All the Zelda games look so cool it's hard to choose. ^^

Cool. I heard Last Story will be good too. :)

I never had a problem with my DS *knocks on wood* but my PS2 is having trouble reading discs. :( Sometimes I have to reinsert the disc 5 times just to get it to read and it does read, it lags on some parts like in-game videos or even sound. D:
    I know! :) I'm gonna get Conquest before the Black 2 & White 2 games. XD

Skyward Sword is awesome! :D Yep I got enough for all the Zelda games thanks to Ebay. ^^;

I never played Okami but it sounds fun. Okami and Xenoblade Chronicles are on my to-play list. =D

I agree! XD Emerald is better than R/S. Same goes for Platinum and D/P. :)
    Ohhh where are you going? :DD I'm watching smile precure right now and Pokemon ^^ I've seen the first two eps of that anime lol
    I know. I can't wait to get Pokemon Conquest! :yahoo: I knew NOA wouldn't let us down. XD

I beat the game. :) I just started the Hero's mode. :D It gets a 10/10 from me. Now I got to play Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, Majora's Mask, OoT and other Zelda games. XD

Nice! How do you like Xenoblade Chronicles and Okami so far?

Ruby is a fun game. =)
    Happy Easter! :)

I heard that too. XD

No I haven't, but I heard they're good. XD I'm playing Skyward Sword now. It's fun. ^^
    Wow he must really like the Playstation. XD One guy changed his middle name to Triforce (symbol from the Zelda games). I saw a video of him when he picked up the Wii on launch day and last year when he picked up a 3DS also on launch day. :D

I so want to get all 3 of those Pokemon games as well as Paper Mario 3D, Kid Icarus, and Fire Emblem: Awakening. :) Sounds like 2012 will be another good year for Nintendo. I like the Fire Emblem limited edition 3DS. XD
    I'm doing good. No I haven't seen the new movie yet. :( Yep, Nintendo was gonna call the GameCube Dolphin. They were also gonna the GBA Atlantis. o_O

That's great! I want to get Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition game if it gets an NA release. It looks very fun. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom