• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
O
Local time
12:57 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• But I was told in my past forum that opinions can be wrong, and people will use the opinions excuse to protect themselves from the flaws that contradict their statements.
    But these people like think their opinions are fact and full of bias, and we try to question them, they bring out non-counterable points forcing us to believe them and accept that they are right. I've been through this experience before with other veteran users in this forum.
    Well whenever I try to tell them how much I disagree with them and bring out some sources as to why, they counter me with even bigger and better points.
    Is it a good idea not to listen to someone who predicts Nintendo's doom to failure for attempts they're doing to please people like them before release and plays their competitor's consoles like the 360?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom