• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
12:20 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Waah! I didn't expect you to actually do it...I freaked out when I saw 29 notifications .___.;
    Well, I have things that I ramble about as well. xD

.....actually I would mind that. .__. Gosh, the notifications... D: Not to mention it'd be tough to find all of my posts anyway.
    True...

Eh, nothing really. ^^; Just trying to enjoy the rest of my day...what about you?
    Yeah...I saw that... ._.

But...why did you join here, though? You said you don't have much of a reason to come back...so something must have changed, aside from what you just mentioned.
    No prob. You ARE my mija! D:

Sorry, but....no thank you. ^^; I....don't twant to get involved with other forums...
    Well, yeah, I cried during the final episode as well. Not necessarily in the last scene, but...

Yeah, though I haven't seen the finale or the episode before it yet. They're both on my DVR.
    Well, only if you want to.

Souseiseki, from Rozen Maiden. I liked the show, but it was a complete tear jerker at times...especially in the last few episodes...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom