marshiyanmisuta
Local time
10:03 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A girl who is a fan of Dawn = a mega cool chick. You are a fan of Dawn so you are a mega cool chick! :D Nice to meet you! :D
    I was just making a blog about people I like and stuff. The problem is that the blog sent you a notification before I actually published it.
    Anyway, I apologise for not explaining what my Fan Opinion Chronicles is about. I don't expect you to care about what I did, since you never heard of it, but I thought I owe you an explanation because my request that day was sudden. So let me explain:

What I did in the series is to compile the opinions made by others about each episode about various matters, because I think it's interesting to see how the opinions of the matters in the anime evolve overtime, and the verdict of each episode by the fans. You will probably find the opinions made before BW aired wildly different from today, like how Cilan wasn't warmly received and how Iris had a great first impression. Here's a sample: BW Fan Opinion Chronicles: Pre-BW - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums

The episode that inspired me to do this was the Roggenrola episode, because I like Roggenrola, but I am sad to see that the episode is poorly-received. I decided to start this series as a result.

I hope the information I gave is easy to understand.

Thanks for reading.
    I got your message. It's just odd to see few notable changes. Anyway, next time, if your suggestions are done, please indicate so at the end, so that I know that that's all to your changes.

On an unrelated note, it's interesting how you gave out so many "Likes". Had anyone mentioned this to you?
    Again, thanks for your help. Are you done, actually? It doesn't look like there are many changes, or are there some more?
    Thanks for your help, and sorry for asking you about it. I couldn't find many people to help me with this.
    Based on what you said, you want to help me out, right? I guess I'll send you a PM with those episodes just in case you are willing to help.

By the way, if you think a certain popular opinion of said episode should be added, feel free to mention it. You don't need to check grammatical errors, as this is left for another proofreader to do it. All you have to do is to check here is how accurate the opinions I interpreted are, because you should have spent more time in the anime section to be savvy about this compared to me.

One last thing in this VM: Did you read my Fan Opinion Chronicles series? If yes, what do you think?

Thanks for reading.
    Perhaps my approach may be sudden, considering how we barely communicated with each other before, but I am looking for some help. I would like someone to check my draft on a Fan Opinion Chronicles article for the accuracy of the opinions that I typed out. If you are familiar with the general opinions of the episodes (BW 43 - BW 50), could you help me out? If you do, I will send you a PM.

That's it for now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom