Local time
3:19 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there. Thanks for reading, and I am glad you found it interesting :D As Dawn of Darkness is a prequel, you won't need to read anything to properly enjoy it as it is set 20 years before the main round of my stories. I am not revealing what story it directly prequels because it would spoil several twists, but Mr Adiem appears in Galactic and Charlotte appears in most of my other work except for A Wish on Freedom, so reading the others would sort of be extra reading :p Sorry if I have just been confusing, but basically, you don't need to read anything else yet
    well,

>K-On!
    >Zero no Tsukaima
    >Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu
    >Hayate no Gotoku
    >Shugo Chara!
    >Black Rock Shooter
    >Clannad

and uhmm...a bunch more.I like animes with a genre of comedy,school and romance and such...

nyan~
    Hello,

Due to most of the members of the forum being American, yes it is mostly American issues. Though at times there are some broad topics just for debating. :)
    I didn't feel it but my mum did when she was in bed. I found out about half an hour later when it stopped. :eek:

Did you feel it?
    I have a fondness for Sunflora for being a Grass type, but I don't like it as much as Espeon or Volcarona. Until recently, it was the only Johto Grass type I didn't like. Then I trained one and grew attached to her. Unfortunately, that file got deleted and I lost her. :(

Still, Sunflora's growing on me more and more every day.
    Welcome. I went away for a day and missed several updates and such, so I plan to update those things tomorrow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom