• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Hidden Mew
Local time
2:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congratulations on gaining modship! Hopefully you becoming a moderator won't deter you from partaking in debates.

By the way, when did you first start watching the Pokemon anime?
    Congrats on making mod, Mew! :3 I hope we get to know each other a lot more as we work together.
    It's hard to choose actually. Like you, I haven't seen most of the AG series in a long time. I definitely think if I watched the whole AG series again, I would love it because I have watched the first few episodes of AG on Boomerang and I loved those episodes. Right now, I will say my favorites are Kanto and DP though. Kanto because of the humor, emotion, being the start to Ash's journey, being really nostalgic to me, the human characters, the Pokemon, etc. And I am a huge fan of Dawn. She is my favorite PokeGirl. I love DP because of Dawn and her contest journey. I liked all the rivals this season. Some rivals I liked better than others but they were all good. I love Team Galacitc and Hunter J. Ash, Dawn and Brock all had great Pokemon with their own personalities. I liked TR's Pokemon in this season a lot as well. It had some great arcs and there was emotion in it as well as humor.
    Hey, hey...don't spoil my misplaced hype about BW2, and wanting to see Ash win the league. Have some faith!! Though more than likely you're right, and this is all a bunch of noise that won't amount to anything significant. :p
    No problem, I was just surprised you weren't on my list considering we've talked about our issues with the series through VM's.

I don't know what to expect in the upcoming episodes, there's alot to potentially be hyped about. But I'll probably just end up being disappointed as always.

I've always liked the Sunglasses Sandile(when he first appeared)/Krokorok, and I'm glad he's actually getting okay screen-time.
    No problem. I wish you well on your project for your English class.

I certainly am doing well. I just got home from a theater.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom