G
Local time
1:30 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem, Don't know why you would thing that you would get interacted for it though.
    It is a good, pic, but I change them every so othen, many go back to it, and sure, I'll check out your club.
    ----------
    ok... weird but funny. by the way... where did you download this pic? i just have to know! it is just in curiosity.
    ----------
    It was something I did for the URPG as a entry in the caption contest. I saved the image to my computer, and edited it from there, the uploaded it. I don't win.
    Im fine just REALLY busy or REALLY boardI finally got to finsh high school early[3 months early actually,finished in feb.] so im one step closer to my dreambut other then that...lots of crazy things like my laptop OS not booting ever again without the help of a USB drive,now broken 'henc why the project is in standstill right now.Im talking to you through my 3DS system so my messages apear blocky.Crazy but allright..
    Whoa there! I barely even started on working the story of PKMN BN!

Hmmm.....That not a half bad idea?.....Ill keep the hammer idea in mind....A element thats super effective when attacking any Pokemon but half damage when attacking any virus....

I do like your ideas...I really do!...It's just I have to make the game even...I don't want the player to play somthing that's too easy and not to hard...Pokemon games are sometimes hard to understand and MMBN/MMSF games are too easy to understand....I really hope you know what I mean.....
    Hmmmm...Well,that seem to be like the BlackEndGalaxy attack from Megaman Star Force 3...Not bad but...You did give me an idea for a 1-hit ko attack....
    Since the chip would fit in after the GaiaHammer series...Ill add in instead

HornDrill: ??? Damage,Element:Break,Type:Rock, "Lethal drill of Pokemon power KO's enemy's and foe's one panel uphead!?!"

I really do like the idea but I need chips ideas that are consistent with the BattleLibary...Just remember,this is Pokemon Battle Network.....not Megaman Battle Network...

I made a few ko ones my self like:Neo Galaxy Sword....

.I have to go...talk with you tomarrow...
    Yesterday,my computer really screwed up because I think I put too much RAM in it...So I changeed the OS and now reverting back to Windows 8,Cause...well...I installed a 32 bit and not a 64 bit OS....No worries...I backed everything up and i have put the rest in the project album...Sorry....

edit:I messed up with the BattleChip Library Number so..good news for you is...YOU get to add your very own chip in so it would be 175 instead of 174.....
    Darn!!Our fan project needs people that's skilled in art...

Oops!...I guess I read your message in the wrong way...Right now,I only have the Battle Library ready for the first PKMN BN(Pokemon Battle Network Flame & Grass Edition) fan game...ill have it sent to you tomorrow and have you think about it....
    Great!! This project is going to need all the help it can get because,everything im doing for Pokemon and Megaman fans is different... The Pokemon Shooting Star series starts from Pokemon Battle Network with the battle system from Megaman Battle Network but...MegamanEXE(This Megaman is a different form but closely resembles Megaman.EXE but taller and the emblem on PikachuEXE and MegamanEXE are slanted sided Poke' ball )and PikachuEXE[a Pikachu with a yellow arm cannon]...
    Yeap....

First,your job would be to make
    Battle sprites of PikachuEXE in Network Battles,the good news of this job is that most of the in battle sprites are all ready there[via. Sprites INC.,a web site]...All you have to do is replace the super cool Megaman.EXE with a Pikachu instead...This means that Megaman for the first time have a partner....Good Luck!!!!
    And please tell me your chip ideas..ill see if I can add them but I allready finshed up the PKMN BN Flame &Grass Edition Battle Chip Library with 175 BattleChips to get but I would your chip ideas them in later fan games...but If you want, I can always edit things...

So...How things in this project run...So far we got two members but we are looking for more people that can help(skilled programmers,artist,spriters,beta players and readers)...ill add you to the list...

@MegamanDX(me):is the Project Manager, I make sure everything is the way it should be,how it should be,when it should be and so on...I also work on music and some spriting...
    @Nour386:is the co-Manager and project discovertor which means getting people to know about the project and its reason...
    @gameking1:Your job is spriteing of in battles of the Network Battle System

I really hope your sure about this because most Megaman fans hate the idea of Pokémon in Battle Network...I really hope your sure...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom