• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
D
Local time
10:33 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's night in my game, but I don't have a Karrablast to trade for the Shelmet at the moment, so I'll have to take a few minutes before entering wifi.
    It was okay, they had plenty of experience. It took one two vs two battle. ^^
    No problem.
    Finished, do you want them to keep the moves? I haven't answered anything about them forgetting a move or not yet.
    Ah okay, you won't mind them gaining EVs or anything like that, I take it.
    I'll enter wifi then.
    Sure, but I don't have any rare candies to evolve them, though. Will you be giving me them?

My FC is 2838 5147 5777. I suggest that you just erase my previous FC and enter this one since I think I swapped DS's from the last time we traded XD
    Oh okay, just tell me what I'd need to do, and yeah, I'll be online for a while. Take your time ^^
    Oh dear, sorry, forgot to refresh the page XD
    I would just need to trade back and forth, right?
    Sure, that would be great... but not right now, because it's late here again and I will be heading off to bed soon XD
    Oh, nope I don't have one. Sure, Patrat is fine. I'll head in in a moment.

Edit: Ah, I see you've gone. Maybe later then :p
    Thanks! I'll keep searching too. Hopefully I'll get some luck with the Bouffalant on my Black 2 *sigh* :p
    Sure. Durant, Cottonee and Maractus would be great. Just let me know once you're ready - I'll probably be hanging round.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom