D
Local time
10:10 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's night in my game, but I don't have a Karrablast to trade for the Shelmet at the moment, so I'll have to take a few minutes before entering wifi.
    It was okay, they had plenty of experience. It took one two vs two battle. ^^
    No problem.
    Finished, do you want them to keep the moves? I haven't answered anything about them forgetting a move or not yet.
    Ah okay, you won't mind them gaining EVs or anything like that, I take it.
    I'll enter wifi then.
    Sure, but I don't have any rare candies to evolve them, though. Will you be giving me them?

My FC is 2838 5147 5777. I suggest that you just erase my previous FC and enter this one since I think I swapped DS's from the last time we traded XD
    Oh okay, just tell me what I'd need to do, and yeah, I'll be online for a while. Take your time ^^
    Oh dear, sorry, forgot to refresh the page XD
    I would just need to trade back and forth, right?
    Sure, that would be great... but not right now, because it's late here again and I will be heading off to bed soon XD
    Oh, nope I don't have one. Sure, Patrat is fine. I'll head in in a moment.

Edit: Ah, I see you've gone. Maybe later then :p
    Thanks! I'll keep searching too. Hopefully I'll get some luck with the Bouffalant on my Black 2 *sigh* :p
    Sure. Durant, Cottonee and Maractus would be great. Just let me know once you're ready - I'll probably be hanging round.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom