• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Bikini Miltank
Local time
9:17 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It should matter. GF did all it could to give older Pokemon necessary evolutions to keep up with the newer ones, but somes still haven't reached OU. Electivire, Magmortar, Honchkrow, Kingdra, Slowking, Froslass, Togekiss, Rhyperior, Mismagius, Hitmontop, Dusknoir, Yanmega, Lickilicky, Tangrowth, Ambipom, Gallade, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Roserade, and Weavile are all currently not OU, thus wasting slots for better Pokemon on the national dex. Even Pikachu and Charizard, the most popular Pokemon of the series, are suffering from the low tiers, thus hindering their popularity status.
    But it's always viewed as the worst of the worst, and Smogon players always poke fun of them with some of their analysises. I can't bare seeing these Pokemon in NU never to be given another chance to face the Pokemon in OU. OU needs more variety than NU, since it's always acknowledged as the main metagame.
    But NU is never acknowledged as the main metagame compared to OU, and NU is a target for snobby competitive users who like to treat these Pokemon like crud.
    This truly saddens to no end: OU (B/W) - Smogon University

Out of the 55, there are only 15 Pokemon who aren't Water, Fighting, Dragon, Steel, nor Ground in OU.
    Hi I want to know how do I request somebody to make me a banner, avatar, profile pic or just a picture for a fic? Also how do I claim a Pokemon, or claim a whatever?
    Hey there, while you don't quite write the Origin of Species as of late, I would like to say that what you have written are thoroughly informative and enjoyable. Also, another thing I like that you did is to put Smogon in a positive light by pointing out the advantages of having tiers.

If you are wondering why I am complimenting you about this, it's an idea a friend of mine (Twiggy) proposed.
    But the "wrong people" I'm trying to associate with are veterans/well-respected users from this forum, though I don't want to name them behind their backs.
    I don't think I remember seeing your top 10 list, and I was trying to impress the Smogon users from this forum and receive postive responses from them because they share common traits regarding certain Pokemon.
    But I feel like shedding a tear whenever I read more negative analysis, making me wish that GF should improve them. I was also forced to place some Pokemon in my top 10 worst in order to please them, but it instead got negative responses from those who don't play competitively.
    It's true that BL isn't like OU, but at least it's a lot closer to it. Plus, I've seen some users, especially veterans and Smogon players, who hate Charizard because of its competitive performance, which is another reason why I feel that they treat Pokemon who aren't OU like crud.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom