S
Local time
1:53 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't think about that! No, you may keep Drifloon, but I'm sorry for being harsh. :-(
    Are we still going to trade Heracross and Shroomish for my shiny Pansage, or should I bump the thread?
    In generation 5 you don't need them all in your party, assuming you have them in you boxes somewhere. I left and re-entered, trying to fix the connection problems, I'm back now.
    Alright, do you have any idea what days? And what's your Friend Code, so I can add it

And I am still giving you a Shiny Skarmory, right? I saw you asking someone else for one and was just making sure...
    Hey! sorry, I was busy editing something. I can meet you in a couple minutes if you're still here. And I do have a Prism Scale, so I'll put it on Feebas :)
    Hey! Uhhh, I'll check the thread to see which items I was looking for (checking it now, lol). It was a Power Band, Power Bracer and Power Anklet for a Shiny Skarmory, Shiny Delibird, and Shiny Milotic (which is currently a Feebas, I'll see if I have a Prism Scale to put on it to trade). And I'm free to trade now, if you are.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom