• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
zakisrage
Local time
5:47 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did you started plaing/watching/following Pokemon from Gen 1-2, or was it from Gen 3+? I wonder how the Pokemania went for Australia. (For the record, I've started living in Australia from 11 years ago.)

I know in the US everyone went crazy for the games and the anime - and then there were the stupid religious fundementalists that screamed, "OH NO! YOU'RE PLAYING POKEMON, YOU'RE BELING SINFUL, WICKED CHILD!" Ironic, because I know a number of Christian friends that played Pokemon at various times in their lives - one's really conservative, and he enjoyed playing DPPt - and he was quite interested in how the franchise moved on when I should him my copy of Pokémon Y.
    Hello friend,

Thanks for sharing some of your stories to us. I'm glad to hear that there is yet another Pokéfan closer to my current home turf. Since when were you a Pokéfan? (Is Ashley also a Pokéfan too?)

Cheers and catch you later.
    - henrymidfields
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom