B
Local time
6:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know there's probably little-to-no point in my doing this, but I feel obliged to leave some kind of post to commemorate the fact that, shy of an hour and 23 minutes, it's been a year. And that's sad.
    I'm so sorry about my late ass messages lol. my summer vacation is over. i just came home from southcarolina like 2 days ago i got lucky if ya know what i mean? :cool:. so yeah i'm back in paterson. xD don't worry that ain't weird or creepy o.o. they are doing fine. xD
    awesome!! nice find were u oigionally looking 4 scraggy? i gotta nice shiny collection myself but none from black and white
    awww AWESOME!!! THAT'S SO FUCK- I CAN'T EVEN. I see you started watching One Piece but you're obviously way farther than me.
    How's the manga? Zero and Yuki forever! xD

I sure will! BW2 comes out one day after my b-day so I'll just ask BW2 as a b-day gift. :p

Nice fine on that Scraggy. I bought some PC and Xbox games recently. :)
    A SHINY?!?! NO FAIR! Also, Scraggy's are boss! I WANT IIIIT! I have seriously been playing for years and have seen hide nor hair of a single shiny!
    Well she has been training for that for years.

Yeah it would've been cool fi Ace had lived, but then One Piece probably wouldn't have gotten as good as it has, sadly I'm not really content with the latest arc, is just that after Marineford going back to the island through island scenario seems like a bit of a stale change.

The anime is sitll in the Fishman Island arc at the moment and there shouldn't be too long, I don't think it'll take too long for them to get back to the plot.

I haven't read it xD I started reading this other manga but I'm gonna read it after I finish this one plus I heard that Nisekoi was awesome it even defeated Naruto and One Piece int he current Shonen Jump rankings.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom