• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
8:18 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ((ooc okay that was kind of mean but karkat can be mean sometimes? anyway don't actually leave lol))
    CG: WOW, LOOK AT THIS DOUCHE.
    CG: IT WASN'T EVEN FUCKING NECESSARY TO COME TELL ME HOW LAME YOU THINK I AM.
    CG: YOU CAN TAKE YOUR STUPID FUCKING PRETENTIOUS ANIME SHADES AND GET OUT OF MY VM BOX.
    haha
    the feels are pretty terrible lemme tell you
    actually i love them
    it's a love-hate relationship
    and yeah homestuck spoilers aren't really spoilers because you're just like "that's cool" until you actually read the bit that they spoil XD
    haha yeah it really does
    i would say it even surpasses it because with ponies i didn't get the additional "cute guys" feels for a couple of reasons and with homestuck i also get plot feels
    so yeah i think it's worse tbh
    what? homestuck or trolls or feels or
    because my homestuck obsession right now rivals my pony obsession last year XD
    haha always

okay now i am tempted to change my name to sollux captor or karkat vantas because of you
    haha yeah, iit'2 been a bla2t
    ii want two read iit before ii go to otakon iin to weeks, but ii don't thiink ii'll get a chance to fiinii2h iit before then. or read any further than ii am.

well tell your giirlfriiend 2he ha2 awe2ome choiice iin troll2.
    at the moment ii'm on page 5066.
    I've been marathoning homestuck
    and my favorite troll is sollux too
    (you may have noticed from my avatar)
    imma cosplay him at youmacon later this year

but, uh, back to sollux
    I kind of have massive feels regarding him
    ii can type iin hii2 typiing quiirk nearly a2 fa2t a2 ii can type normally
    and that's without practice and only five days after being introduced to the character
    XD
    holy shit so i was looking at pictures of myself in the pic thread to compare to characters for things imma cosplay (two homestuck chars and one korra)

and i saw your pic
    and you could pull off a damn good sollux
    of which i am slightly jealous
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom