• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
1:29 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I saw you were going to be away, so I thought I'd leave you a message here as opposed to your thread where it might get lost in the time between now and Sunday.

Would you accept a Dawn Stone and Water Stone for the Choice Scarf and Life Orb?
    I saw you offer shayne a spiritomb I was wondering can I also have a spiritomb please? I can offer you an egg moved pokemon if you'd like :) vm or pm me if you want to trade, thanks
    Not avaiable for trade on that spirtomb till about 1:30-2 pm but definitely interested message me if it's still open and when I can I'll tell u what I can offer
    Hey Tossa,

I dunno if you still look at your ditto give-away thread?
    (I posted there 3rd June 2011, but maybe you haven't seen it yet...)
    If it is still possible, I would like a ditto (or 2, if possible) (nature doesn't matter)
    (Please VM/PM me...) :-D

Thank you...
    Hello, I was really overjoyed to see your ditto give-away thread. I've posted there as well, but I wasn't sure if you wanted a VM as well.

Could I have:

Relaxed, Adamant, Calm, Modest, Jolly and Naive please?

I'd be more than willing to trade you some stuff for them, so if there is anything at all you'd like feel free to ask. I don't suppose you'd know what their various IV's are, would you?

This will be super useful in Black, as all my dittos are stuck on Heart Gold.

Many thanks in advance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom