Faye Scarlet
Local time
10:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for being so patient with me, I'm thinking the heat and dust must've been interfering with my connection.
    Sorry for taking up so much time, though.
    Thanks, somehow I had a completely different friend code for you. It wasn't even close. Just to be on the safe side, my information is:
    Name: Brendan
    Code: 0132-7064-1161
    Hey there. Are you having trouble finding me? Maybe we need to re-enter our information.

That's funny, I can't find your information on your page. Could you send me your game information so I can check to make sure it's correct?
    Hello! Just a quick question- how many Pokemon did I choose, and what were they? Sorry about this, looks like you're being bombarded by questions right now. ^^' I hope this isn't too much trouble.
    I wound up not being able to make it yesterday, but tell me when you're ready and I'll trade. Not Monday morning, though.
    FairyRed! Sorry I haven't been in touch about our trade. Have been very busy this week with work and a funeral / wake. When can I get my Treecko on? :p
    Sorry, I think it may be my connection as it happened awhile back. I'll try getting it fixed for next Friday if that's okay?

(Also for some reason it took me 5 tries to actually send this)
    i gots the pokmeons you orderd! X) my friend code is 2579-7716-6953, its the platinum game and my trainer name is Emily. i can only trade for the next 4 hours, cuz i have to go somewhere but i can get back on later... i hope you come on befor then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom