Y
Local time
2:01 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haha yep! it's been too long, my friend~
    i got sucked back into the dark depths of pokemon once more... such is life D;
    I watched Gamma World :)
    It was a great. I see now why you ship Hulkeye, they have amazing chemistry. I still ship Clintasha like burning, though. Sorry :3
    I don't know what to do with all these extra feels T_T

WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN A NEGAISHIPPING SCENE LOLOLOLOLOL

IRIS SHIPS IT TOO.

It's sdkfhl AAUUUGHGH MY OTP IS FLAWLESS
    ----------
    Oh yes and Ash gets accidentally too close to Cilan in the 15th movie.

Think it says something like Ash staggers on the train and he almost falls on Iris, but then she quickly pushes him away and Ash falls over Cilan instead. The fanart shown in that blog is a replica of the last scene. And it definitely does happen as all of those various fanarts for the 15th movie I have seen of a similar scene can't be coincidences.
    ----------
    YOSHI HELP
    You know, I just realized the evolution of my coma amvs from really cracky to really freaking depressing XD
    I can't list the amount of times I've seen the comment, "but ____ isn't gay tho" and I'm like, fucking arceus, that's not the point.

Especially when they refer to Cilan. I mean....no, I won't even say it.

Yoshi, just practice and watch tutorials XD I KNOW YOU WANT TO MAKE SHINY AMVs TOO
    Well, I guess it doesn't have to be viewed as comashipping if you don't want it to; nothing about the song says "omg strip down and fuck me right now" XDDDD I just labeled it as such so I drive away the homophobes that seem to circle around my channel XD

THANK
    well, since you didn't need it...

I convinced the president of my anime club to watch this for the fall semester instead of what was voted on (steins;gate). I'm evil :p
    AAAAaaAAAAOMG THAT'S PRECIOUS!!!!!!! zdsjflkashdf;hdsflj;dslfkj

Ash will eat it all up :T

ASH WHY DO YOU HAVE A KNIFE IT'S SOUP IT WON'T ATTACK YOU LOL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom