• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
3:39 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, I do have my own forums! :lol: And it's nice that you're helping a fellow user out. :)
    Oh, sorry about the late reply, I was working on my forums. :-D Oh, I'm doing fine, just a bit bored, that's all. How 'bout you?
    the group is coming along good twilight, im stoked i fr'd you. well im pretty new so i havent heard of them but im intrigued so ill go check them out
    idk if you can formally, but i invited like 200 people and ill make sure they know your my right hand man as long as you help me build this group.
    ok, i joined and your welcome to claim an admin position in my group if youd like id really like to put my all into it so please feel free to post, invite, share pics,vids, w/e you want! im gonna go check your out
    it came out great man, your the first person to have fully completed the steps to becoming part of the community, and sure whats the group?
    ok so th best one is , go to google and search: pokecharms trainer card maker. it should take you straight to it when your done go ahead and upload it on the group photos and ill be on if you have any questions broski.
    thats fine theres plenty of different sites where you can make one, you pick your trainer sprite, card style, trainer #, and 6 pkmn along with there gender. would you be intrested in making one i know the best sites! oh and its free and takes like 5 min.
    just by people to classify themselves as trainer,breeder,gym leader, poke maniac...etc. and be open to discussion or comparison , analization w/e pretty much a free affair or gathering of people. who can do or talk about whatever they want as long as the classify themselves, make the trainer card and realize thats there identification within the group.
    ive just been inviting certain people, but anyone is welcome whom would be active within the group and follow the trainer card rule :)
    also im looking for admins and people to help me launch my group,lmk if youd be intrested as well as soon as eget established i plan on taking a vote for a new group name.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom