• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
D
Local time
7:59 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright then... So, based on what you've seen so far, what do you think of Generation 6?

There's nothing out of the ordinary for me. And sorry, I don't roleplay.
    Well, I'm not fluent in Japanese, so don't expect me to give an accurate translation.

I see... You could take up Japanese whenever you want. There are a lot of sources online, which you can use. Aside from that, Japan is an interesting country.
    Hi darklord how have you been?
    Also I dunno if I'll go on serebii forums yet because Trioxhydre from there (~*Wigglytuff*~ on here) is glad I'm gone
    Also sorry if what I wrote in the last PM annoyed you
    Good morning (well, night for me XD )
    I watched this video: Beef Plays Ni No Kuni - EP01 - The Story Begins - YouTube
    and wow this game looks awesome!! I totally loved the anime-style scenes, the characters, the dialogue, the voice acting, the story... it was really good!!
    Sadly I probably won't be able to actually play this game, but I might at least try to watch the whole thing on youtube!
    I took a quick look on youtube, and the graphics and anime-like scenes look really nice!! I'll try to watch more gameplay videos of that later!
    hi! sorry that I'm not very active here anymore... I see last time I told you I got 4 badges lol XD I just recently beat Iris! and sadly now the game is getting kinda boring... as usually happens to me with Pokémon games after I finish the plot... but I'm getting a 3DS XL with Mario Kart soon, so I'm not complaining!
    Hi, sorry it takes me long to answer...
    I've been busy translating lately, also playing Black2 - got 4 badges so far!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom