• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
9:39 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• aw :c *hands you a cake with the words "hope it gets better for you" iced on it*
    *hopes you ignore that part of the cake has a lick taken out of the icing lol*

ya, so much so that i wont be around here much until the beginning of Sept., and maybe a bit after that :C
    Yeah i was thinkin bout like a pet shopor volentiring at a vetrenarian office or somthing.
    I ask cuz im obsessed with it! Lol and many others! What are some your into?
    awwww busy im gonna look for a job soon... uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh i dont want one! oh well i hope it has animals involved, I LOVE DA BABIES!!! yeah i hade a great time!
    I love your art its wonderfuly dont also ill be sure to introduce you cuz alredy iv got all my friends that wana do that to him! i love my friends!!! sorry i havent been on in a few days, i went to the 'seafair'. its somthing that thousands of people go to see in the seattle area go to see, it has the hydoplanes and the blue angels and so many things so do!... but i got badly sunburned! X(
    sorry we havent talked in a while!!!! yeah that ... thing, was a BIG ASS, ... its been over like a year and a half already.
    this is it right?
    Yeah ill check it out! And my love life?!?!? Ohhhhhhh nosey arnt ya? I tryed to stay away from one! Ha ! K mean really! I dont have one! Senior year hasent started yet for me! Happily.
    Its been going good iv been having a fun summer hanging out with my friends and all. Im trying to just get through senior year. Just played RISK the game with my friends... I lost. Horibly. :( oh well right. Whats up with you hun?
    lolol good cuz when you put a quote on the 1st line of a VM it kinda breaks out of the quote box and covers some important links :B

*watches*

oh JackJack, that's beautiful!! :O
    I'm sure she'll really love it<3
    yup, but there isn't any quote button in VMs...at least i dont think there is.
    coke and yogurt? quite the balanced meal :B

----------
    Just like any other tag, then. Silly me. :p
    And I kinda spilt coke and yogurt on my keyboard, so sometimes the M,<,> and ? keys don't work. Like, they work fine normally but if I use shift, they don't.
    ----------
    aw well the worst that could happen is it get moved to the right place.

----------
    Me too, but you know my luck...
    ----------
    aw, that's very sweet of you. and yes! :D i'd be honored<3

----------
    *huggles back* I drew a picture for Holly, though...gonna print it out and put it at her grave. Wanna see?
    ----------
    i type [QUOTE ][/QUOTE ] (w/o the spacing between the last bracket) and copy&paste what i want quoted between the two ][ brackets.

----------
    TEACH ME YOUR SORCERY WOMAN!
    ----------

----------
    Oh wow, my capital M actually worked for a change...
    ----------
    ?

----------
    Ah, well, I guess I'll find out if it gets attacked.
    ----------
    i hope it doesn't :c

----------
    Yeah, and it only took me 18 months, 27 days. Not that I've been counting. :<
    ----------
    *huggles huggles huggles*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom