• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
W
Local time
11:13 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This probably seems like a weird question but me and my friends are trying to get to Orlando when we finish school in like 2 years and want to know when the theme parks are busiest, early April or late May/early June. You're like the only person I know who lives there or near there and I have no clue when school ends for American people.
    Yeah, I was just thinking about you not too long ago, I miss hanging out with you. I'm done with uni for the year, so for sure, when you're done drop me a line and we'll definitely catch up.
    Don't suppose you still feel like testing me? Monbrey doesn't particularly care to, so I was hoping you could?
    Dude it's been far too long since we've caught up, hopefully I'll be on a lot more when my laptop comes home, we got lots of catching up to do :D
    hey webbie, can I just send one of the remaining questions to you? I just realized what iw as doing wrong xD
    It's fine! Sunday should be okay. Can you be on before 7:00 pm? My dad teaches this bible study class at eight and usually the hour before is occupied by tidying/preparations. It ends at 10:00, and at that point I'd be way too tired to do any form of test.

EDIT: Nevermind! I got eager and I saw Monbrey on; he agreed to test me. I failed this time; when 168 hours from now rolls around I'll be taking it again. So... Sorry to bug you!
    Would you be willing to give me a ref test? I passed the Ref Quiz recently and I heard that you were a good person to ask about it. If there is a specific time/day that works best for you, let me know; I should be available pretty much any time unless I'm sleeping.
    haha its okay, Im gonna be flying to the east coast at midnight for 4 days, dont know how often I'll be online.
    I guess the mention system hasn't been working that well.

Winter and I did send, though.

Battle
    Hey Web, I've been trying to get a ref test for a while and most of the others are usually busy. Is there any chance that we could organize a time or something so I could get tested? What kind of times/days are you online, etc.?

Thanks in advance :)
    Yo, Web. Is it possible that you could get in a quiz for the URPG Times soon? If not, I'll see if I can find someone else to take over for you temporarily.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom