• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Kakuna Matata
Local time
10:33 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I thought I remember talking about Serial Experiments Lain or Cowboy Bebop with you. I guess I remembered wrong. You should check out Beck though. It's a show about this kid who learns to play guitar. With the exception of the animation, it's very well done.
    OMFG I've literally just had nothing to talk about D;
    TWO WEEK BREAK?!2/!2/12/12/12/ FSFFE
    Dawn's coo', Hikari, Pikari, wut
    Anyway, how are ya? ;]
    SCHOOL STARTS IN TWO WEEKS.
    I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually, and you'll do great.

I have an irrational hatred toward Fish Hooks. I want to find something offensive with it, but I just can't. It's just so bland that it make me hate it even more for not being worse. I understand he was involved with Flapjack which was a pretty neat show. I never really followed it though.

From my understanding, you have seen your fair share of Japanese animation. Have you ever watched Beck Mongolian Chop Squad?
    My dad had somewhat of a breakdown, and started talking about how he regrets his job, and how he wishes he could have done something he enjoyed with his life. He's fine now, but he has shown me that I should persue my dream of being a television writer, instead of going to the University I was about to apply at for a job that's just going to make me miserable. He's pushing me to take more classes and send my scripts and ideas to my old babysitter who's trying to make it in the film industry.

Also, I picked up Gravity Falls by fluke. I happened to catch it on Family when I was babysitting my younger cousin, and instantly fell in love with it.
    Well, I did sign up to an RP for the first time in 200 years.

SHHHH no one's supposed to know about that!
    I find(don't know if this is the correct verb) Kyle's hair strange IMO.
    Why older brothers are always like that? :mad: That's really awful...There was one time when me and my brother were watching a show about serial killers(don't know why) when we were young, then it showed a guy called 'the assassin of the zodiac' and I get all scared because of that, my brother then everytime we argued he would show me a paper written 'zodiac' on it. (/\)_(/\)

Okay But I get them at night *roll eyes*

(I don't understand. You're just scared :p)

Does screwed mean an horrible thing, or are you just scared of finally losing to me? (My mom have. xD)

I think it is you who need a new prescription ;P

You're talking about my house? ;-; You're mean!

You're right now. (I still think she should be in this new season not Dawn, but I can spheal with it :p)

I saw the most hottest thing in my life and now I'm regretting it, because I can't think on anything else but that it's not hentai.
    It's been almost two whole months since you responded, but a lot happened. Some stuff was happening with my family and I have become better than ever because of it. Did you ever end up watching Breaking Bad?
    BUT I KNOW RIGHT, ALL I SEE IS TAHNORRA. GOTTA GET ME SOME GOOD BOSAMI. BUT THEN AGAIN, I'VE BEEN STRANGLEY OBSESSED WITH MYSTERY DUNGEON SKY LATELY. UGH FANDOMS CONFLICTING PROBLEMS. BUT I WANTS BOSAMIIIIIIIII
    Are you only watching it because of me? Don't be shy :imakuni:

Umm, any day is good really, when's good for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom