Kakuna Matata
Local time
12:04 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I take many things for granted, to be honest. Being sick always makes you appreciate what truly counts.

I'm actually wondering if we'll have snow this year because it's been very hot. I am hoping for snow, because, no matter how much I hate too much cold and shoveling, the sight of beautiful snowflakes is precious, haha. ^^
    I know how awful it feels, I've been there. :p

ugh, I hate shoveling the snow because, well ... THE SNOW KEEPS COMING! ;_;
    Ah, that's great! ^^

Well, I'm doing okay and it's just getting colder over here which is a welcome change after all the hell we went through. xD
    There is a reference when they produce their first album. They say the name Beck is already being used in the US, and it gets changed to Mongolian Chop Squad. There's no other relation past that. It's a really good show.
    I will most certainly need it ;w;

EXACTLY. And if he tries to leave, threaten that you will rip apart his Yu-Gi-Oh! deck, steal all the pretty ladies, and take away Pikachu forever!

And now, I must go to see if those VHS's are in good condition (I don't think they are). SEE YA.
    Probably not ;__; *Scrambles around for something Seto Kaiba/James/Brock-related*

You could always force them :D
    Databases › Figures › Pocket Monsters - Kojirou - Ichiban Kuji - Kyun-Chara (Banpresto) - MyFigureCollection.net (Tsuki-board.net)

So cute ;w;

I'd totally get that signed. That's like...perfect!
    Yeah, AND HELL YEAH! :D

Same here. All I got are old Pokemon VHS's....I'm trying to track down a little James figure that got released in Japan this month, but I don't think I'll have enough time ;O; MUST FIND SOMETHING.
    Awesome XD

So what should we do this time around? Shop, play some video games, go to a good-sounding panel, and meeting the VA for Brock, James, and Seto Kaiba?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom